Website News!

NEW FORM AVAILABLE!! Now you can relate a concern about the City through the website:

1. At the top of the Home Page, click on “Contact Us”
2. Near the bottom of the page is the form “Report A Concern”
3. Simply type in the information, click on “Submit” and it will be sent directly to the City Hall

If you do not have a computer, feel free to call us at (636)828-4807 Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9-3 or leave a message any time and we will contact you. The City of New Melle is eager to respond to your concerns whether it is related to code violations, improvements, or suggestions.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.